Design It Forward: Helping Restaurateurs Reach New Heights
Ever dreamt of opening your own restaurant? Now is your chance! Chefs, restaurants, coffee shop owners, food trucks and everything in between in the Greater Phoenix area are encouraged to apply for the 2018 Design It Forward campaign.
Design It Forward is the brainchild of local boutique interior design firm FJI.DESIGN, to donate their interior design services to the food and beverage industry. FJI.DESIGN recognizes the passion and hard work of new food and beverage concepts and wants to help bring the visions to life.
The process is simple: Have an idea for the location of your dreams, apply online, and the winner will be chosen at the end of the campaign! Applications are being accepted through July 13, 2018. Whether you already own a brick and mortar location and are looking to expand, or have an idea in need of design expertise, this is an amazing opportunity.
Now in its second year, Design It Forward is bringing a star-studded panel to the competition. The six local judges donating their time and expertise to the campaign this year include:
· Chef Justin Beckett, Chef and Owner of Beckett’s Table and Southern Rail
· Chef Tamara Stanger, Chef at Cotton & Copper
· Bryan Laurel, Founder of Syndicate Marketing
· Chef Anthony Serrano, Owner and Executive Chef of El Palacio Restaurant & Cantina and Desert Rose Catering
· Alex Leiphart, Designer and Owner of Alex & Co.
· Justin McCallister, Restaurant Consultant and Owner of Arizona Restaurant Consulting
For more information on eligibility and the application process, visit fji.design/designitforward.
eat | drink | share | design it forward